Click green box for more information

Miller Park

My Mom called to let me know she'd be a bit longer in getting to Marty Dodge's property to photograph his daffodils on Saturday so I took the opportunity to check out Miller Park at 3250 State Route 21.  It's a new park in the Town of Canandaigua and a great place to get outdoors while social distancing during the Covid-19 pandemic.  I was the only one there as I walked around part of the 23 acre park.  As I was leaving a mother and four boys were exiting a van with two dogs and two bikes. Their signs had loads of information about trees, birds, butterflies, and mammals you might find there.  Here are photos I took while walking along the wide mowed paths.  Please let us know if you see any other signs there.















I did not see any signs about wildflowers but did find some colt's foot